Powered By Blogger

lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Ecological Tourism in the Dominican Republic!!!







My name is Jose Francisco Ramirez, I am 33 years old with lots of love for my country. My passion is photography, and I travel throughout the country to see and capture different landscapes, beaches, rivers, and waterfalls, its people, their customs, in short, all the beauty that we have.

I have turned my passion into "business" and recreation. This passed week, I travelled in the south part of the island, Barahona, with a group of friends from abroad. We all enjoyed the time we spent together, in a personalized manner with a well organized route of interest. (see pictures above)

We can visit mountains and waterfalls, rivers and beaches, cities and back country, that you have only heard of. We can include a variety activities like horseback travelling, four-wheeling, bird or whale watching, white-water rafting, windsurfing. Let's climb EL Pico Duarte (highest peek of the caribean 3,087 meters.

I will asure you a save, rewarding experience you will never forget, with lots of pictures to show.

If you dare, contact me at any time, and lets plan together our next adventure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario